[ale] Any ham radio operators among us? Linux in the shack?

kg4ttq kg4ttq at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:55:36 EDT 2021

100% Linux in my shack ... am not into contesting, so the list below
meets my needs.  Here's what i use:
     - Logging: cqrlog (built from src)
     - FT8: wsjtx (built from src)
     - PSK: fldigi (built from src)
     - LOTW: trustedqsl (installed the .deb from arrl)
     - SDR: gqrx and cubicsdr (built from src). Planning to test
sdrpp(sdrPlusPlus)
These run on a homebrew intel box with debian bullseye.
:::AJ