[ale] RPi (wuz: Remove systemd network handling)

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:56:25 EDT 2021

On 10/15/21 8:34 AM, Ed Cashin via Ale wrote:
> I don't think that interesting information about Linux distributions is less interesting "a month later."
>
> I'm glad I learned about the policy differences between Raspian and Debian.  I have a Raspberry Pi and am better off for reading the response.

Same here; I need to find a good RPi 4 distro that can support Docker/Kubernetes, and one that can support watching coursera courses. If the same OS can do both, great!

I would prefer not to use systemd, but my goal is Golang development on containers and in the AWS space.

Leam

--
Systems Programmer         (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)