[ale] Slightly OT: PI/Raspian Mesh Network Strategy?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Jun 25 21:33:26 EDT 2021

Thanks.  And thanks to all.   Address is 1826 Killian Hill Road
Southwest, Lilburn, GA

Topography from back windows to the edge of the grass should be straight
line of sight with nothing but a few trees.

I've done some quick research on "directional wifi antenna" and "outdoor
Wifi Access point" and it looks encouraging.

I'd rather us spend $100 on a name brand access point we can blame,
rather than me tinker with a mesh network of Raspberry Pi and gee, who
do we get to blame?

The desired pattern would be covering the parking lot (vendors doing
Square) and the tent, so it's all in a 100 degree spread.