[ale] OT: blocking phone numbers

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Thu Aug 26 15:41:16 EDT 2021

Not fully a solution, but with an Android phone, I have created a
contact group with all the people I'd likely want to talk to, and I have
assigned that group a ringtone.

Then I changed the default ringtone to my custom clip of a chunk of the
"Spamity-Spam" song, with a tasteful fade-in and fade-out AND overall
reduced volume.  Available on request.

So, anyone I want to talk to rings at full volume, and the rest softly
play the Spam song.

Emotionally quite satisfying.

regards,

Neal