[ale] How would you ....

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Fri Apr 30 01:11:50 EDT 2021

Do you have the individual Windows and Linux commands you need to execute
on any given box to verify encryption for the methods used?

Do you have a list of boxes, or all they all in AD, or do you need to
discover them?

Are they all on one LAN or interconnected WAN, in other words are they all
reachable from one location or do you need a multi-location approach?