[ale] Firewalls

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Apr 2 17:31:49 EDT 2021

On 4/2/21 12:04 PM, Chuck Payne via Ale wrote:

> I am looking a new firewall. I like to find a Sonicwall, not sure if there a place that sells them at a huge discount for students. I like something that is new. Or something like that, be Juniper or Fortinet. Are there such sites or places?

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/04/feds-say-hackers-are-likely-exploiting-critical-fortinet-vpn-vulnerabilities/

Maybe not the Fortinet. I don't really watch for Fortinet issues, but isn't this the 3rd major problem in the last 12 months?

But if this is just to learn and won't be used for your WAN connection, go for it!