[ale] Suggestion for a Good Linux/Desktop

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 15:25:35 EDT 2020

KDE Plasma on Debian 10.1 "Buster" running in 12 gb on a slightly vintage
Core-I7 MB.  No troubles. Upgraded video card from Nvidia to AMD back in
August with minimal hassles. I do a lot of stuff at the terminal though. In
more resource-constrained environments, I have had good experiences with
XFCE.

-- CHS