[ale] Need a better Linux distro

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sat May 30 09:37:24 EDT 2020

Hey Liam,

If you are that worried about key loggers and other malware, why not just
setup a small proxy server, and only allow the proxy server to get out to
the internet? Your Linux PC would have to send all HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS traffic
though the proxy server.

I know that many businesses block all outbound internet traffic, you could
easily do the same. The proxy server would also allow you to log and monitor
all of the traffic. Couple that with PiHole and I think that you would be
pretty safe.

/Raj