[ale] ALE meeting location

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:03:38 EDT 2020

But I AM Grandpa.
I believe there is a fundamental difference between Existence and Life.
Hiding in a cave, afraid of nearly every living thing, is Existing, NOT
Living.
For me, sharing a beer with a friend is far less risky than paddling an
open canoe down the roughest white water east of the Colorado River, which
I have done many times.
Sean