[ale] ALE meeting location

lnxgnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Mon Mar 16 00:30:50 EDT 2020

/Banned/?  I don't believe the CDC has that kind of authority (yet) ...

...in accordance with its guidance for large events and mass gatherings,
*recommends* that for the next 8 weeks, organizers (whether groups or
individuals) cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50
people or more throughout the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/mass-gatherings-ready-for-covid-19.html