[ale] ALE meeting location

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Mar 15 23:21:55 EDT 2020

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 16:01:41 -0400
Sean Kilpatrick via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> suggest that we meet instead at 8 pm at Melton's.  :)

The CDC just banned meetings over 50 people, to slow the spread of this
virus so as to keep peak usage within the capabilities of our
healthcare system. At this point, physical public meetings of any size
are ill advised.

We're lucky we live in an era where, one way or another, we can meet
online. Out of respect to the old and frail within the society, I think
we should take advantage of online meeting capabilities.

Nobody wants to be responsible for killing Grampa.

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2020 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb