[ale] ALE meeting location

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:03:12 EDT 2020

I downloaded the Apache Openmeetings Live DVD. Somebody prepared one for
testing purposes. It works on my test pre duocore Celeron slowly :) But I
do have multicore machines to run it. I don't know how much bandwidth would
take. And also I'm not entirely sure but one have to register account first
before to join. I'll take additional look.