[ale] ALE meeting location

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Mar 14 09:22:54 EDT 2020

Sound problems are usually local pulseaudio stuff.  Each person needs to
figure that out themselves. Usually killing pulseaudio is my 1st step,
then using pavucontrol to get the correct HW connected to the right output.

Viewing works w/ Firefox, but presenting wants Chromium-based browsers.

BTW, both FF and Chromium were run constrained via --private firejail
sandboxes during my testing.  10+ other people running a mix of OSes
didn't have issues besides poor bandwidth on their side.

During testing, i shared a presentation, a terminal window and everyone
said both were quite clear.  Audio basically always worked, even when
someone's video dropped due to local (their side) issues.  Turned out
the USB hub used was breaking the video.

There are many flaws w/ any webRTC solution, that is certain.