[ale] ALE meeting location

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Thu Mar 12 15:09:39 EDT 2020

I was kinda' thinking we should meet at DM one more time anyways, as I
haven't seen a final statement from Sean that everything was ready for us.

And we haven't advertised the change.  I am in town for the rest of the
month, so will be there Tuesday (big new customer mandated remote work).

I really impressed with Zoom for teleconferencing, BTW.  Simple stuff is
free, but the cheap small business account I got lets me do up to 100
participants and meetings up to 24 hours long.