[ale] ALE meeting location

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:32:13 EDT 2020

All,

As you know, the new location for ALE meetings was to change for March to a nice location closer to Melton's.

The location is a meeting room in an apartment building for seniors.

Given the concerns and elevated risk of seriousness for seniors surrounding the Covid-D virus, it is best that we NOT meet at the new place until the infection rate is less of a risk for the residents. (Not discussing some age issues with ALE meeting attendees :-) get off my lawn! )

So let's stay at Decatur Makers Space for now and revisit moving at a later date.

Wash your hands. Cover your coughing and sneezing. Avoid infection risk with others by avoiding exposure if you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath.

Now might be a good time to experiment with Apache Meeting.
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.