[ale] isp questions

Bob bobabc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 17 08:09:10 EDT 2020

Hi Thompson,

I agree with you.  I see no reason for the complexity of normal
connectivity except to exploit customers.  Why else would big isp's
block municipalities from providing connectivity for their citizens.  I
also agree that once it leaves the carrier's equipment, I should be able
to use my own equipment if I wish to.

--Bob