[ale] isp questions

Stephen R. Blevins stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:58:22 EDT 2020

We go with Atlantic-Nexus (atnex), which is reselling AT&T Business
U-verse.  We have at $90/mo plan.  Haven't had ISP problems in years.
ATNEX claims they will take the initial trouble call, and front for you,
if needed.  YMMV

ATNEX phone:  770-222-4455 or 866-462-8639
https://www.atnex.net/ or https://www.net2atlanta.com/

Stephen R. Blevins
stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com