[ale] isp questions

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 00:10:51 EDT 2020

Comcast business is rock solid. Cost is astronomical. You get what you pay for. I pay about $265/m. My bandwidth is not impacted by  everyone around me being online sequestered at home. Prime factor in cost is upstream bandwidth. 5 static IPs are horrendously overpriced . AT&T has nothing close in that price range.

--
"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey