[ale] Jobs @ CDC

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:51:33 EDT 2020

Guys,

So the department I work for at the CDC is looking to hire two people, it
is a contract position. With a company called Attain/A6.

We are looking for following

Big Data Engineer ( Linux, Hadoop, would be great if you worked with MapR )
, if you have worked with Hapood or any of the three commercial versions,
that is a major plus. As long as you know Hadoop.

Network Engineer ( Jupiner Switch, Firewalls, basic troubleshooting from
the OS ), This project uses Juniper, so that a major plus. Also, if you can
work Admin to trouble shoot problem from the OS a major help. Firewall a
plus.

If you go alphasixcorp.com and look there will be post for these job. The
network engineer will open on Monday of next week.

If you know of someone looking, please let me know. Or if you are looking.
Please get me your resume.

I can answer an questions you have.
--
Terror PUP a.k.a