[ale] 3D printing service?

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Mon Jun 8 11:48:51 EDT 2020

You may remember a previous request for help getting an EPROM
reprogrammed for my DK Synergy synthesizer (thanks Raj!).

I have another non-Linux request of the group.  I have a couple broken
keys that I've been unable to fix with epoxy - I need to replace the
part rather than try to glue it.

Another Synergy enthusiast has modeled the part for 3D printing and I
have his OpenSCAD and STL files.  He says it works best with ABS plastic
(he says PLA is too sticky).

Is there a local service that can 3D print a couple small parts for a
couple broken keys at a reasonable price?

(if you are curious about the part in question, see
https://github.com/bpcmusic/synergy/blob/master/keyboard.md and scroll
down to Actuators (my "dingus"s are fine - i just need to print a couple
of the actuators :)).

Thanks!
Steve