[ale] Fixing systemd and pulseaudio: was UEFI vs BIOS understanding

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:28:40 EST 2020

Sometimes I'm firing up the Musix 3.0 distro aimed at A/V production.
Mostly from usb stick.
Even though outdated is just for example.
Jack server is so well tuned every program uses it.
There are few demo projects as well just a glimpse what can be done with
Linux for audio production.

You need some 2010 is hardware to test it properly.  Is based on old
Debian.