[ale] Fixing systemd and pulseaudio

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:51:36 EST 2020

On 12/21/20 12:16 PM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
> On 12/21/20 11:55 AM, Leam Hall via Ale wrote:
>> There are days when "Linux From Scratch" seems like a great idea...
>
> These days, I want to avoid hassles for my servers and desktops.

Then you need to get off Linux until the Thunderbird peeps realize that
being forced to use profiles and lose access to mail is not a viable option.

Oh, the Ubuntu peeps need to figure out that ~/.local is breaks
multi-book /home directories.

Maybe the Evolution folks have figured out "check for space before
losing hundreds of e-mails in an unnecessary operation". Hope so, but I
haven't dared try for years.

And, well, when systemD is totally gone and we're not trying to
replicate bad ideas from Windows onto a Linux.

Leam

System Programmer for Hire (reuel.net/resume)
Chronicler: The Domici War (domiciwar.net)
General Ne'er-do-well      (github.com/LeamHall)