[ale] Fwd: Voting machines

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:59:17 EST 2020

There was a point in time years back when national politics bled into ALE. During that election cycle the membership plummeted as a few die hards would pound the keyboards and foment ire. It was unpleasant to watch, read, and eventually moderate with no mercy.

I pay a stupid amount of money right now to keep the ale.org server online. I will TURN IT OFF if I see ANY discussion of any election that extends beyond how Linux systems could help or hinder voting. I hope everyone eligible to vote does so in a respectful manner so they can also get called up for jury duty.

The feces can become ambulatory and reside elsewhere.

--
Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool