[ale] OT: Win10 and VPN

JEFFREY LIGHTNER jc.lightner at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 11:09:56 EST 2020

That's as funny as the Apple fanboys that say iPhones can't be hacked.

The point in the VPN is to encrypt the connection end to end.   It has nothing to do with whether Windows10 or any other desktop system is itself secure.  It is about preventing other people on networks in between from seeing what is happening.

If it were me I'd raise this up through management as this obvious blind spot about the purpose of VPN should be very concerning.