[ale] Dave's ARCH Installer

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:12:52 EST 2020

Nice work!!!  Installers greatly expand a userbase. Ubuntu's first major work was a better installer than what Debian had. It was a risk that paid off. Kicked RedHat to clean up their mess, too.

Everything is always in development. Stable just means it's been forgotten or about to be replaced.

Like I told my students, "If you don't crash the cluster nodes occasionally, you're not pushing things hard enough."

--
Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool