[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Georgia Absentee voting request

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:11:39 EDT 2020

Some state is doing ranked viting for primaries this year. Or it's a Skandanavian country. Can't recall.

--
"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey