[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Georgia Absentee voting request

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:45:27 EDT 2020

Small thinking.

 1, Ban the opposition party labeling them terrorists
2, then shut down all opposition to USPS as terrorist supporters
3, get total loyalty by fully funding union pension fund of USPS
4, hire ex UPS/FedEx as USPS minions.

5, repeat in the banking industry.

Never pass up an opportunity to surveil the entire country daily by adding gps video/audio/wifi to mail trucks.

Dictator for a day. Ha! I'm in for life! Wanna make it a long and happy one by making as many people happy as possible who would otherwise be minions for the people who would be gunning for me. Who needs a Secret Service to take a bullet when 300M regular citizens are fed, clothed, housed, medicated, happy, and entertained.

You'll make a great Minion Leader though, Phil 😈🤣

On August 26, 2020 2:12:30 PM EDT, Phil Turmel via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>On 8/26/20 2:00 PM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
>> On 8/26/20 1:43 PM, Phil Turmel via Ale wrote:
>>> Fayette County had the new machines with the paper printout for the
>>> primary.  I, too, encourage not relying on the USPS.  I've had to
>>> avoid sending anything important, especially checks, from my
>business
>>> for the past five/six years.  Too many things didn't get through,
>and
>>> some checks were stolen and "adjusted" to other payees.
>>
>> Wow! In the last 40+ yrs, I've only noticed 3 mail items missing. Two
>> CC bills and 1 bday card.
>
>If I was dictator for a day, dissolving the USPS would be on the top of
>
>my to-do list.  Banning all public sector unions would be a close
>second.

"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey