[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: Georgia Absentee voting request

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:29:14 EDT 2020

Neighbors drug addled kids were stealing credit cards from mail boxes. Also opening unlocked cars at night and stealing anything of value that was grabbing easy. Also had ups/fedex delivering their 'packages' to an empty house that was for sale.

On August 26, 2020 2:00:46 PM EDT, DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>On 8/26/20 1:43 PM, Phil Turmel via Ale wrote:
>> Fayette County had the new machines with the paper printout for the
>> primary.  I, too, encourage not relying on the USPS.  I've had to
>> avoid sending anything important, especially checks, from my business
>> for the past five/six years.  Too many things didn't get through, and
>> some checks were stolen and "adjusted" to other payees.
>
>Wow! In the last 40+ yrs, I've only noticed 3 mail items missing. Two
>CC bills and 1 bday card.

"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy managed in the interests of the few.” - John Dewey