[ale] Georgia Absentee voting request

Byron Jeff byronjeff at clayton.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:11:30 EDT 2020

For the primary here in the DeKalb, I used the absentee dropbox. The
State's My Voter page will show you the tracking of your absentee ballot.
It's a compromise between voting in person and strictly using the Postal
Service to get the ballot back. I plan to do the same for November, though
likely I'll be dropping it off in late September.

BAJ

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 01:02:11PM -0400, Leam Hall via Ale wrote:
> If you are physically able to vote in person, I would encourage you to
> do so. I have seen too many failures in the postal system to trust
> them.
>
> Which doesn't really mean I trust the walk-in totally, but it's a
> little more than the nothing the USPS gets.
>
> >> Please VOTE!
> _

Byron A. Jeff
Associate Professor: Department of Computer Science and Information Technology
College of Information and Mathematical Sciences
Clayton State University
http://faculty.clayton.edu/bjeff