[ale] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Georgia Absentee voting request

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Wed Aug 26 13:43:57 EDT 2020

Fayette County had the new machines with the paper printout for the
primary.  I, too, encourage not relying on the USPS.  I've had to avoid
sending anything important, especially checks, from my business for the
past five/six years.  Too many things didn't get through, and some
checks were stolen and "adjusted" to other payees.