[ale] Georgia Absentee voting request

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Aug 26 12:04:05 EDT 2020

If you haven't already sent in your request for an Absentee Ballot for the
November election, you can do that now.

Cobb County website has made it pretty easy to request.
* https://www.cobbcounty.org/elections/voting/absentee-voting

DeKalb County:
  https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/voter-registration-elections/applications-forms

Fulton County:
  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/services/voting-and-elections/absentee-voting

Gwinnett County:
  https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinnett/Departments/Elections/AbsenteeVoting-Civilians/AbsenteeVotingMail

All those other sites seem to get the same form from the Secretary of State.
Only Cobb's pulled the Voter Registration data and pre-filled in what they could
into the form.

For me, the hardest part was printing the 1st page of the PDF from the browser.
Personal problems due to network security choices. ;)

I don't know when the last date is for requesting absentee ballot, but the
ballots are supposed to be snail-mailed out on 9/16.  Voting over your kitchen
table is 10x nicer than standing in line even for normal elections.  Spend the
5 minutes today and have it done.

Please VOTE!