[ale] Good commercial VPN's

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:44:46 EDT 2019

I use Winscribe, you can get like 10 Gigs for free to try it. They have
server farms around the world, and you can choose where to connect to too,
and change easily from the menu. Though you can't use the oversea unless
join their service, plans are as low as $9/month or $49 a year.

Over 60 Countries and 110 Cities
OpenVPN, IKEv2, or Sock5
Blocks Ads. tracking and malware
No Identifying Logs
Strong Encryption AES-256 with SHA512 auth and a 4096-Bit RSA Key

Use too, you could use the account on 5 devices

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 3:29 PM Preston via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> Happily using NordVPN across all my devices/router. can swap servers
> with a couple clicks. haven't had any issues streaming nor gaming.
>
> Preston
>
> On 9/4/2019 10:59 AM, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
> > ProtonVPN. Same group that provides ProtonMail. Swiss.
> >
> > On Wed, 2019-09-04 at 15:27 +0000, Jeffrey Layton via Ale wrote:
> >> Good morning (just barely),
> >>
> >> I'm looking for a commercial VPN service. Most likely outside the US
> >> :)  Does anyone have suggestions?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Jeff
> >>

> --
> Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t
> matter and those who matter don’t mind.
> -Dr. Seuss

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne