[ale] Is there anybody we don't hate too much for Refurbs?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:44:11 EDT 2019

I have no problems with ebay purchases. I have a card designated on
Paypal and use it exclusively. I've also ordered ebay gear for work
with the corp card. That card number was "re-used" elsewhere but it was
also used on Amazon with 3rd-party sellers as well locally with some
retail places.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain