[ale] Is there anybody we don't hate too much for Refurbs?

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Oct 24 13:07:57 EDT 2019

+1 on Microcenter – I bought a 32 bit Win 7 installed HP Laptop they refurbed for $100 a few years ago and it has outlasted a larger HP 64 bit laptop with Windows 8 (upgraded to 10) that was newer (my mom had bought it from QVC without asking me).

Of course MS is dropping support for Win 7 in 2020 so I’ll likely be in the market for something else.