[ale] Recommendation Request - Router / MiniPC

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Fri Nov 8 10:42:19 EST 2019

That looks good. We just get an off-lease small PC for $150 for pfSense,
but we're not paying for electricity or cooling here.

I laughed at the top Amazon customer question & answer on your appliance:
Question:
What’s the different between this and the ones you can get from china?
<https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx24MM80H1EYJY9/ref=ask_dp_dpmw_al_hza>
Answer:
The one china comes preinstalled with virus and key logger
By Amazon Customer on November 2, 2017
None it is from china
By James E. on February 25, 2019