[ale] Recommendation Request - Router / MiniPC

David Askew david at aske.ws
Thu Nov 7 16:30:51 EST 2019

I’m looking to build a small router/firewall/misc for my home network
and looking for hardware/software recommendations. It’ll be part of a
larger WIFI upgrade, but I want to separate my routing and wifi as I
upgrade off the garbage hardware that AT&T uverse gives you …..

Does anyone have any recommendations / strong opinions about mini pc /
SBCs they wish to share? Looking for the best bang for the buck .. say
$200, preferably less.

thanks,

David