[ale] New Apple Hardware with T2 chips

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:38:00 EST 2018

Fuck the market. Full of sheeple. Notice Apple make a Gi-fucking-
normous profit selling basically crapware.
If there was no advertising, there would be a free market.
<wow. who pissed my korn flakes this morning :-) >

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Apple-T2-Blocks-Linux-UEFI
> So if you are planning to get some of that new Apple hardware to
> runLinux on, do your research first.
James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain