[ale] Way-the-hell-and-gone off topic

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Mar 23 15:31:30 EDT 2018

Starving college student - Pearl Lite - $1.99 12-pak.  Cheaper than
"plain label BEER."  Only downside was the 20 min drive to the county
line to get to a liquor barn.  Was living in a dry county back then.
Good part was they had a drive through barn, so nobody had to get out of
the vehicle.

After getting my first real job, I decided that life was too short to
drink bad beer, though sometimes it still happens. Sadly.  Still remembe
the first sip of Moosehead - talk about nasty.