[ale] SB 315 Latest Update

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Mon Mar 19 21:09:44 EDT 2018

The full committee vote on the Judiciary Non-Civil Committee was
postponed until tomorrow, March 20, with sessions starting at 10:00 a.m.
 We don't know exactly when consideration of SB 315 will start.  If it
moves to the afternoon session, that would start at 1:00 p.m.

If you'd like to testify or help support our efforts, and you were not
able to make it down today, you have a second chance tomorrow.  This is
our best chance at this point to stop the bill or significantly
(further) amend it.

-Scott