[ale] Lobby day TOMORROW (Monday Mar. 19th) 10:30am-2pm

Scott M. Jones eff at dragoncon.org
Sun Mar 18 20:38:58 EDT 2018

We will be at the State Capitol building tomorrow to lobby against GA SB
315 on the House side at the velvet rope 10:30am to noon, and then in
406 CLOB starting at 1:00pm.  Please join us if you can spare the time
and would like to talk to your own representative or would be willing to
talk to the committee members.

The specific committee we need to lobby is here:

http://www.house.ga.gov/Committees/en-US/committee.aspx?Committee=146&Session=25

Calling committee members in the morning may help if you cannot come
down, but we feel that face to face interaction is the best way to make
a good impression, so please attend in person if at all possible.

SB 315 goes before the full committee for a vote at 1:00pm tomorrow in
406 CLOB.

Thanks,
Scott