[ale] Multi-label names

Todor Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:38:43 EST 2018

I'll admit I rue the day I switched us to ubuntu sts. But it's not my
fault we're running ubuntu sts -- it's Ian's (as in the ian part of
debian). My end users are researchers and they need more recent packages
even if it does make me pull my hair out at times.  They'd try to
compile something and send me an email saying they couldn't possibly
finish their research as long as we were running libbogus1.13-2. If they
couldn't have libbogus1.13.5 from ubuntu sts or debian testing, they
were absolutely dead in the water. I was constantly upgrading packages
and libraries one by one. They pushed hard for ubuntu sts. I'd have gone
to debian testing except the IT manager balked at that word. If Ian had
called it debian "proposed" instead of "testing", I wouldn't be in this fix.

Todd