[ale] slightly OT: what would you use to manage email forwarding lists for a non-profit?

Harold Bieber harold.bieber at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 16:02:59 EST 2018

If they use Gmail for business, why not use google groups?
bellchoir at mychurch.org, then in the members add the 10 or so people as
members. Anything sent to bellchoir at mychurch.org will be mailed directly to
the members of the group, and as a bonus, the group will keep the archive
of the message.

Let me know if you need further help with this. We do it here at the school
I work at, and there are some cool google admin command line tools so you
can just add people to the group without waiting for them to opt-in

Harold