[ale] slightly OT: what would you use to manage email forwarding lists for a non-profit?

Alan Dobkin ALE at MaestroIT.com
Wed Feb 21 13:37:56 EST 2018

Neal, assuming you are talking about forwarding only (no mailboxes or
archives) with a reasonable volume and limited/occasional support, I can
host this for you on my company' servers for $5 per month ($60
annually). Feel free to contact me directly if you're interested.

Alan