[ale] Systemd rants (was bow head)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:01:42 EDT 2017

> Thanks for the reminder for why I don't use either Emacs or Apache.

Sorry but that is a pretty week statement unless you use something that can
only edit text/hex/whatever your working with files and/or only using a web
server only capable of service static files (html, css, js, misc files,
etc)/a dedicated proxy server/a dedicated caching server.

Nginx even violates the "Do one thing and do it well" as it is a web server
that works well as forward/reverse proxy and it has really good caching
support.  Same for some of the smaller more obscure web servers like lighttpd
and Caddy to name a few.