[ale] SMB routers capable of having multiple WAN IPs on one interface?

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Sat Jul 29 11:27:29 EDT 2017

Hey DJ,

- This isn't my call. The company's clients requested FTP, so I have no
choice.  I'm trying to see if I can get one of their clients to switch to
sftp but both have hardware that is dependent on FTP.

- Yes, I know the big names like Cisco, etc... and I'm fine to move them to
one of the big name firewalls I was just curious if there were any other
hardware recommendations.

- I know you mentioned Linux, while not Linux.... I am experimenting with
pfSense as well. I run pfSense at home but have not checked to see if it can
do multiple WAN IPs or VIPs. From what I have seen over the past few months,
pfSense does a good job of maintaining their software and I would gladly
move to one of their appliances for business use.

Thanks,
/Raj