[ale] ssh issue

Kyle Brieden kyle at txmoose.com
Tue Aug 8 11:30:20 EDT 2017

The thing about ssh-copy-id script is that it goes through and
confirms/resets things like perms and other obscure things, too.
Basically, it just is a one-shot "fix most ssh key issues" bullet.  I
just wish it gave a report of what it changed in instances like yours.

---
Very respectfully,
Kyle Brieden