[ale] GA 400 where Linux Smarties meet - information please

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat May 21 12:24:41 EDT 2016

Don't know anything about "GA 400" - ALE-NW is that group these days.
The GA-400 group merged into ALE about a year ago.

You really should sign up for the ALE meetup group to stay informed of
all the different ALE sub-groups around metro ATL.

http://www.meetup.com/ALE-Atlanta-Linux-Enthusiasts/

On 05/21/16 11:38, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I have heard that on GA 400 in some restaurant that Linux smarties meet.
>
> Which restaurant they meet ?
> How to identify them, like what I ask when I show up at the front desk ?
> What time they meet ?
> What is the entry fee ?
> How to know if folks with KVM/Xen aka libvirt know-how are going to be
> present at the meetup ?
>
> I have some questions regarding a VM setup that I am trying to do with
> libvirt.  I would like to pick people's brains.
> I am a SLES guy so if anyone with SLES know is there it will be great as
> well.
>
> Regards
> -N

Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media
centers, and servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT
professionals.