[ale] GA 400 where Linux Smarties meet - information please

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:38:07 EDT 2016

Hello:

I have heard that on GA 400 in some restaurant that Linux smarties meet.

Which restaurant they meet ?
How to identify them, like what I ask when I show up at the front desk ?
What time they meet ?
What is the entry fee ?
How to know if folks with KVM/Xen aka libvirt know-how are going to be
present at the meetup ?

I have some questions regarding a VM setup that I am trying to do with
libvirt.  I would like to pick people's brains.
I am a SLES guy so if anyone with SLES know is there it will be great as
well.

Regards
-N