[ale] Firefox crashes

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Apr 29 07:07:24 EDT 2016

When I need lots of javascript, but from sites that are fairly trustworthy (for
booking airline tix), I'll use chromium for that single website, in guest-mode.
 Otherwise, it is firefox javascript with NoScript installed. Even with all the
javascript screwups in Firefox + NoScript due to all addons sharing the same
namespace, selectively enabling JS is something that makes me feel better and
seems to make the web faster.