[ale] Firefox crashes

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Apr 28 21:23:31 EDT 2016

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:35:46 -0400
Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone else having firefox stability issues?

Me. On both Debian Wheezy and Void Linux rolling-release for the past 4
months, Firefox bogs down the entire machine if I go to piggy websites,
and merely killing firefox doesn't fully bring back the machine's
capabilities. I almost never use Firefox, instead opting for Chromium
(Free Software version of Chrome) and, when that fails, the very
lightweight and keyboardist friendly luakit.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21